Search

Upgrade on SEA-KOA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2014, 12:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, TSA PreCheck
Upgrade on SEA-KOA

Hey!

So I'm a DL Gold with an upcoming trip to KOA. I'm flying on my Alaska number to put more miles into my account but according to EF there are 3 U seats still available on my flight (as well as 9 open seats in F). I would switch over to my DL number to sit up front (I would do this at T-24 to make sure that all the AS MVPS have cleared) but I was wondering if DL elites are still eligible for upgrades on flights to Hawaii. I read that DL does not upgrade AS MVPs between ATL-HI but I can't find if DL elites are given upgrades on these HI flights.
Are DL elites eligible for upgrades on flights to KOA?

I googled this and found the wiki but is this for all flights to HI? DL doesn't upgrade on the flights from ATL... not all flights.

Thanks
Old Aug 25, 2014, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-elite-24.html

It says flights to Hawaii. AS doesn't upgrade DL elites because in the past DL did not upgrade AS elites.

Have you tried calling?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.