Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

HKG-DXB-SEA award seat one-way? Is it worth 75k miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HKG-DXB-SEA award seat one-way? Is it worth 75k miles

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2014, 10:59 pm

Programs: General Awesome Guy
Originally Posted by josh99
Finally found availability on CX for late this month but its only for HKG-ORD and AS would require me to book a separate award ticket to get back to SEA...
Get BA account and/or KVS tool. You are going to have to work a little here. Just booked EK F and return in CX F.
Old May 4, 2014, 1:20 am

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan
Can you catch a cheap flight up to Shanghai and just go from there? You won't need a visa if you are transiting up to 72 hours and fly directly there from Hong Kong. Lots of availability on the AA flights to LAX (almost wide open) and plenty of ways to get from there to Seattle. The ticket up to Shanghai is about $100 if you snag a discount fare. You can use elong.net (billed in RMB currency) to get a nice discount - select "international flights." I wrote more details about using Chinese sites to buy intra-China tickets here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.