Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 10,000 Bonus Miles on Select Routes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2013, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Lifetime PP ; Hyatt Globalist ; Nexus
Cool Earn up to 10,000 Bonus Miles on Select Routes

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

Fly 3 round trips on any of the nonstop routes listed below, and receive 10,000 Mileage Plan™ Bonus Miles.

Between Seattle and:
Boston
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Philadelphia
San Francisco

Between Portland and:
Atlanta
Chicago
Dallas
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
San Francisco

Or ... fly 2 round trips and receive 5,000 Bonus Miles.

To earn Bonus Miles, simply register your Mileage Plan™ number below prior to your first qualifying flight, and travel between August 20, 2013, and November 12, 2013.

Not a Mileage Plan™ member? Enroll online today.

Terms & Conditions:
Registration is required prior to your first qualifying flight. Bonus Miles offer is valid only on qualifying paid nonstop flights between Seattle(SEA) and Boston(BOS), Las Vegas(LAS), Los Angeles(LAX), Philadelphia(PHL), or San Francisco (SFO), and between Portland(PDX) and Atlanta(ATL), Chicago(ORD), Dallas(DFW), Las Vegas(LAS), Los Angeles(LAX), or San Francisco(SFO). Flights must be marketed and operated by Alaska Airlines. Flight miles must be credited to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ account in order to earn Bonus Miles. 10,000 Bonus Miles will be awarded for completing 6 (six) qualifying flights. 5,000 Bonus Miles will be awarded for completing 4 (four) qualifying flights. All travel must be completed by November 12, 2013. Not valid on free or award travel. Bonus Miles do not count towards elite status. Bonus Miles will be posted 2 to 4 weeks after the end of the promotional period. All terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan™ program apply. Offer subject to change without notice.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 5:24 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
It's not on my AS home page, but I was able to register through your link - thank you.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 5:25 pm

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
It's not on my AS home page, but I was able to register through your link - thank you.
I could see it by going to the deals section of the website just now.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 5:33 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
If I am flying SFO-SEA-DCA-SEA-SFO will that count as one trip between Seattle?
Old Aug 27, 2013, 5:38 pm

I had never looked at the Deals section before. Now I will. But still thanks to the OP for making it even easier.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 5:42 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by ryandc99
If I am flying SFO-SEA-DCA-SEA-SFO will that count as one trip between Seattle?
yes
Old Aug 27, 2013, 5:51 pm

I can't believe the star I live under. I had a similar contiguous round trip through SEA, but due to a schedule change I was able to cancel and rebook one-way. So 2 separate PNR's that will result in 5,000 at least.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
I can't believe the star I live under. I had a similar contiguous round trip through SEA, but due to a schedule change I was able to cancel and rebook one-way. So 2 separate PNR's that will result in 5,000 at least.
? Maybe I'm not understanding you.
If you now have a one-way say EUG-SEA-LAX and a one-way LAX-SEA-EUG (which I assume would make one rt under the promotion) you would still need two more one-ways or one roundtrip to qualify for the 5000.

Fly 3 round trips on any of the nonstop routes listed below, and receive 10,000 Mileage Plan™ Bonus Miles.
Or ... fly 2 round trips and receive 5,000 Bonus Miles.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 6:19 pm

You're right (covering my head in shame, )

Oh well, win some, lose some. Who knows, might get an extra trip scheduled someplace. Or not.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 9:26 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, AA, BA, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG, Hertz 5*
What about this routing counting as one of them?:
PDX-SEA-SFO outbound
SFO-PDX return
Old Aug 27, 2013, 10:18 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
How strict are they about signing up prior to travel? I just took a qualified flight and noticed this a few hours after landing. Miles haven't posted yet FWIW. Would hate to lose out on a probable 5K miles just because I didn't check the deals page often enough.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 10:23 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Originally Posted by alphaeagle
How strict are they about signing up prior to travel? I just took a qualified flight and noticed this a few hours after landing. Miles haven't posted yet FWIW. Would hate to lose out on a probable 5K miles just because I didn't check the deals page often enough.
When AS had that double miles promo for the new DL partnership, I signed up after taking the flight to FRA, but before the miles posted. I got the double miles, so you might luck out like I did if you sign up before the miles post.

This is a decent promo ^ only if I still lived in LA
Old Aug 27, 2013, 10:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Same day I think you're fine. Before miles post might be ok too...
Old Aug 28, 2013, 12:33 am

Programs: AS MVP

FYI, 3 rt of sea-sfo at $177/ea = 14,068 miles for 3.77 cents each.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 2:28 am

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by SeatacRefugee
FYI, 3 rt of sea-sfo at $177/ea = 14,068 miles for 3.77 cents each.
Bonus miles are RDM only, so that doesn't seem as good as just buying them right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.