Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Yet another great experience with the Partner Desk

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2013, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaskans fly everywhere on any aircraft going there!

Kudos to L. on the partner desk! I recently needed to book not so straight forward awards tickets to Europe with a couple of stopovers and, because of the stopovers, couldn't manage it online (more about the new online booking below). I called the partner desk about an hour before they were due to close and L. answered. The new booking system on their computers doesn't function as well as the old one apparently and we had some problems getting everything booked. She stayed with me even after her shift ended, worked and worked to get the system to book the flights. We did get it done and it was her patience and willingness to go the extra bit to do so. Thanks, L.

Yes, of course, an email is going to AS about her.

The new online system is pretty good but doesn't offer much flexibility and, oddly, will show different flights and combinations of flights if you close and then re-open the schedule pages! If you are trying to book layovers, you will have to call. L. and I worked the system with me on my computer finding things and then she could work around some of the problems she was having to get the flights booked as one itinerary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.