Search

How long for a response from AS?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2012, 7:08 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
How long for a response from AS?

I filed through the website a claim for my lost phone. As of today (7 days later) I have not received any response at all. Does anybody know how long I should wait before expectig a response? Thanks.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 7:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ldsant
I filed through the website a claim for my lost phone. As of today (7 days later) I have not received any response at all. Does anybody know how long I should wait before expectig a response? Thanks.
I'd be surprised if you get any response at all.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 11:33 pm

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
I have heard from AS about my left behind items each time I have done that. (amazingly in 6 years I have left behind items four times) I have always gotten back my iPod, my iPad, and my laptop. The last time was an iPod, and I was able to go pick it up at the airport as I was going to be at Seatac for a flight the next day when they notified me they had found it. Did you use this form? http://www.alaskaair.com/leftonboard/
Old Nov 12, 2012, 4:11 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
I believe they only respond if they find the item.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 11:58 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Originally Posted by missydarlin
I believe they only respond if they find the item.
Yes, I used the form as well as called in. Not sure how they couldn't find the item - it was left in the seat pocket in front of me. Also, how come Alaska never responded when I wrote in about the emergency landing we had? Nobody would want that phone - it's an old Virgin Mobile flip with no features except that it had a lot of pictures on it that were valuable to me (from a sentimental point of view). You would think that AS would at least have some courtesy in responding to people especially since I went through all of their processes.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 1:51 am
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
From the web form: http://www.alaskaair.com/leftonboard/

Alaska Airlines makes every effort to return articles left on board our aircraft. If you have lost an unchecked article during your travels on Alaska Airlines, please complete the form below. We will only contact you if we locate your item. If you have delayed baggage, please visit our baggage page for more information.

I don't know why they havent responded about the other incident. They just may not have gotten to it yet. Did you request a response?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.