Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great phone customer service!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2012, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Great phone customer service!

I just got off the phone with an Alaska phone agent and wanted to say that the experience was very positive. I had an issue with an existing reservation where Delta was not reporting my medallion status correctly to Alaska. The agent understood the problem quickly and addressed my issue while being incredibly polite the entire time. I generally do not get this level of service from any other airline!
Old Jul 3, 2012, 2:01 pm

That's great to hear! I'd suggest - if you're willing - taking the time to send an e-mail via the "Contact Us" link at Alaskaair.com. If you include your record locator and the time you called, that will be enough information to ensure they determine who the agent was and that your e-mail finds its way into his or her file.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:29 pm

Programs: UA, AS
I have had pretty positive experiences with the Alaska Airlines customer service reps too. Up until last year when I acquired the AS Visa card I have not done much business with Alaska but I've booked a couple of trips for family vacations and for multiple reasons (some AS, some me) had to make multiple calls to customer service and I have been much more satisfied with AS customer service than the BOA (big old airline) customer service for GM's.

If they just had power outlets in FC and flew a few more routes from the Bay Area it would be almost perfect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.