Trouble with partner airlines.

Subscribe
Has anyone else had trouble getting partner airline miles to post. It seems like miles flown on any partner airlines besides American and Delta never post automatically. Most of the time they dont even show up when i email the boarding pass so i end up having to call. Is there some kind of trick to this? I give my mileage plan number every time at check in.
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.583 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Only trick is save your boarding passes
Maybe try inputing your number when making the reservation, I have had pretty good luck doing it that way.
Quote: Has anyone else had trouble getting partner airline miles to post. It seems like miles flown on any partner airlines besides American and Delta never post automatically. Most of the time they dont even show up when i email the boarding pass so i end up having to call. Is there some kind of trick to this? I give my mileage plan number every time at check in.
Some problem, I flew multiple Airfrance flights within Europe weeks ago and nothing. Just submitted my boarding passes.
Supplying your AS number at check-in rarely works. You have to type it in when you book. With AF you can't even do that, you have to ring in after booking and have an agent do it.

My AA, DL and AF / KL flights invariably post within a week or ten days.
My first Delta miles took more than 8 days to post, subsequent postings have happened in < 5, typically.
I haven't had any problems with Delta or American. I usually book directly with the partner airline and enter my AS number at purchase.