Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Do under-performing new cities/routes get axed quickly?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2012, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS,UA

I have always loved Alaska Airlines, i will fly them to Hawaii or Alaska even if I have to take another airline to get to the West Coast. I am out of Kansas City and its a new route/city. We went ahead and got two AS Credit Cards so we can take advantage of the 100 Companion Fares and try to make it to Hawaii twice a year. I was wondering do under-performing new routes get cut easily? Some airlines will cut a new route/city after 6 months if it isn't working out. I really hope the MCI-SEA route is doing well and it would be awesome if they added PDX or a Hawaii focus city like SJC or OAK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.