Best Current Offer for an Alaska Airlines Credit Card?

Subscribe
I'm looking to sign up for a new Alaska Airlines credit card. It appears that I am too late for the 40,000 miles promotion? (I clicked on the link from the thread below but the B of A page is now an error page.)

What is the best offer I can get right now, mileage-wise?

Thanks!
Quote: I'm looking to sign up for a new Alaska Airlines credit card. It appears that I am too late for the 40,000 miles promotion? (I clicked on the link from the thread below but the B of A page is now an error page.)

What is the best offer I can get right now, mileage-wise?

Thanks!
I believe it is only 25,000 miles.
If you're Canadian, the MBNA Alaska Card rocks. 25,000 bonus miles plus $99 companion fare per year. For someone who lives outside a major city (e.g., YYJ) this is one of the best deals around. Anyone who lives in YYJ knows getting off the island is a pain, which I have found out.
Here's a resource for all above-average offers. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...er-thread.html The current AS offer is 25K and can be accessed from the AS site.
The current offer for 25K doesn't even require that you pay the annual card fee of $75! Just get the card approved, activate it, wait for the 25K to show up in your account, and then cancel the card before paying the $75. I know, sounds unbelievable, but the CSR confirmed today that once the miles are in they can't take them out if you cancel the card. Makes, sense, as you may have already burned the miles.
is this card done.....don't see it anymore since TD bought MBNA...
If you feel like being nice, you can have someone send you a referral. That will net the referrer a few points

But, yes. 25K is the deal now. I did it last month and the points showed before I event for the card in the mail, or a notification of approval. Companion fare and board room passes arrived about 2-3 weeks later.
The US deals are alive and well, but the Canadian MC does seem to have gone missing.