Wiki Posts
Search

Money and miles award question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2011, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska
Money and miles award question

When a money and miles award ticket is purchased...do the miles flown count towards elite status? The detail just notes you get the miles flown credited to your account. Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 8:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.261 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by goceltics
When a money and miles award ticket is purchased...do the miles flown count towards elite status? The detail just notes you get the miles flown credited to your account. Thanks in advance.
They do count as EQM's now

Enjoy
Old Oct 19, 2011, 12:22 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by beckoa
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.261 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

They do count as EQM's now

Enjoy
They've always counted as EQM's. It's just that now you get 100% EQM's instead of the 50% that was being offered for a while.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 8:06 am

Programs: AS Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist
I know that a money and miles award ticket allows one to earn flight credit on the trip. Does anyone have any direct experience in whether those earned miles can be credited to Delta instead of Alaska?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.