Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Are the BofA Visa Board Room passes really non-transferable?

Old Jul 27, 2011, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold

Looked for a thread about this but couldn't find one so I thought I would ask...the board room passes that I received recently from BofA have my name on the front and go on to say (on the back) that identification may be required and they are non-transferable. In practice, do they actually ever check id or care who uses it? I would like to be able to give some away but not if they're going to hassle that person upon redemption.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 5:32 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by baliktad
The BR doesn't care whose name is on the pass. The name is there to track who the pass is issued to, not to restrict who can use it. Use it yourself or give to a friend. You don't even have to be present for someone to use it.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Awesome...thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.