Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

How Long for AS Miles to Post for AA Flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2009, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Flights on AA taken over 2 weeks ago have still not posted to my AS account. What is the normal time for posting?
Old Oct 10, 2009, 8:14 pm

Programs: CO OnePass Platinum AS MVP HHonors Diamond SPG Gold
Originally Posted by dldkjones
Flights on AA taken over 2 weeks ago have still not posted to my AS account. What is the normal time for posting?
After 30 days fax the BPs into MP.
Old Oct 10, 2009, 8:33 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
typically if its an AA codeshare "ASXXXX operated by AA" it posts at the same speed as AS flights. Otherwise it takes a week or two extra
Old Oct 10, 2009, 9:28 pm

Programs: CO OnePass Platinum AS MVP HHonors Diamond SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ANC
typically if its an AA codeshare "ASXXXX operated by AA" it posts at the same speed as AS flights. Otherwise it takes a week or two extra
I flew an AA codeshare (AA flight number and ticketed on 001 AA stock) on AS metal using my AS MP#. It took about three weeks for the miles to show up in my AS MP account even though it was AS metal. I think in SABRE the FF# is transmitted from the ticket and not the PNR so whoever controls the ticket sends the info to the FFP.
Old Oct 10, 2009, 10:41 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Originally Posted by COpltASgldPHX
I flew an AA codeshare (AA flight number and ticketed on 001 AA stock) on AS metal using my AS MP#. It took about three weeks for the miles to show up in my AS MP account even though it was AS metal. I think in SABRE the FF# is transmitted from the ticket and not the PNR so whoever controls the ticket sends the info to the FFP.
sorry I meant 027 stock AS codeshare

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.