Programs: AA Gold, HHonors Gold, PC Platinum, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by meecal
That's plenty of time before statement close. I'd say a call to customer service is in order.
Okay I need some assistance, this have never happened to me before. Chase tells me that the credits have been sent over, while Airtran tells me they do not have a record of anything being sent except for Business upgrades. Chase insists they sent them over on Friday January 4th. Either the credits are just taking a long time to appear or lost in limbo. What to do, I just keep getting the run around.
ok gang here is the story on the biz class upgrades "upon first use" that arrive 6 - 8 weeks after first use:
1. was told to call Airtran A+ rewards
2. called there was switched to reservations
3. reservations didn't know why they switch me to them, was switched back over to A+ rewards
4. vouchers will not show up on the Airtran website even though there is a place for that on the website
5. my vouchers were in my account since Nov. 28.
6. vouchers expire in 1 year
7. voucher numbers are 14 digits long
8. voucher numbers have an additional 4-digit activation code
9. i suggest you write down your voucher numbers and activation code. my activation code is the same 4-digit pin for both voucher numbers
10. they say chase was supposed to send an email. i never got the email
so that's about all. it would sure be nice if the vouchers showed up on the website and you didn't have to be left in the dark, and then wonder, and then call. i would think it would save them a ton of phone calls, JMHO
received the vouchers for business upgrades in the email..
2 months after card approval