Upgrading a flight with a stop

Old Sep 8, 2011, 8:46 pm
Original Poster

Upgrading a flight with a stop

So I have never had a flight with a stop before. Basically I am going from CAK -> MKE -> MSP all on the same plane \ flight number. Now from what I understand, I dont have to get off the plane in MKE, I just need to wait for people to disembark and the new passengers to enter.

My question is, since this is all one flight number and is showing as such on my reservation, do I only need to pay one upgrade charge at the 24 hour mark? or will I have 2 upgrade charges (CAK->MKE and MKE->MSP).

Interesting situation, just checking if anyone had any experience with this.

Thanks!
Old Sep 9, 2011, 8:02 am

Programs: HH Gold, Airtran A+ Elite
I think if you upgrade with A+ credits that you only have to use 4 credits for the whole one way trip. I don't know about cash upgrades though.
Old Sep 9, 2011, 4:34 pm

It is one upgrade fee for the entire trip.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RSVP
It is one upgrade fee for the entire trip.
Easy enough I figured this was the case since it was listed as one flight number but I wanted to double check before my trip. Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.