Incorrect Flight info via GoGo

Old Jan 1, 2011, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Incorrect Flight info via GoGo

Hi once again,

I should have written about this after my mid-December flights, but I forgot and wasn't reminded until flying AirTran again yesterday.

Over the course of my last 4 AirTran flights, I "wasted" some of my time using free internet via GoGo, looking at the AirTran in-flight home page. Sometimes, when I reloaded the page I ended up looking at information for a flight other than the flight I was on. While on yesterday's ATL-HPN flight, the AirTran in-flight webpage first showed up as MDT (Harrisburg) to MCO, then later claimed to be RSW-CAK; only toward the end of the flight did the in-flight webpage show up as ATL-HPN. Similar behavior has happened on all my AirTran flights this month.

Anyone else with similar experiences?
Old Jan 1, 2011, 11:12 am

I believe every time I've paid attention to that, it's been correct. I'm on another flight here in a couple weeks. I'll report back.
Old Jan 1, 2011, 12:52 pm

Programs: A+ Elite, Hilton Gold, OA and hotels, member
I've noticed it was wrong in the past too. Just glanced at it and the arrival appeared off, but then I realized it was for a different flight.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.