Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Air Berlin Seat Selection DUS-ZRH, ZRH-DUS

Old Aug 17, 2007, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz

This is my first time to fly Air Berlin and I would appreciate some orientation to their configuration.(s) I fly into DUS on Oct 3 from ATL on Delta. Then I take the 8:45 am flight (#8118) to ZRH. My return from ZRH is at 6:45 am (flight #8119) back to DUS.

Obviously I cannot reserve a seat but Delta told me that when I check in Oct 2 at OKC that I can make some kind of request. I normally get an exit row if the seat reclines because I am average height - 6' - and have other needs which these seats fulfill.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by Xeno; Aug 19, 2007 at 2:28 pm
Old Aug 21, 2007, 7:20 am

Programs: LH/SWISS FTL (*A Silver)
Actually, you should use the web check in tool that AB is providing (6pm german time for next days trips). That should be around 11am Atlanta time, and all you need to do is go to www.airberlin.com and use the web check in tool. They allow you to choose the seat and you print out your BP

Works pretty good, I had lots of times row 1 and if it is a FOKKER, take the 2-seat row and the seat next to you is most likely not taken!!

Return the same, 6pm german time online check in is available, and I am pretty sure Zurich should be in that!

Enjoy your flight

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.