Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Air Berlin Vouchers £19 for travel value up to £69

Old Sep 4, 2006, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

Don't know if anybody collects miles on Air Berlin but this may be useful as a cheap means of getting around Europe anyway. Not available to buy until tomorrow (5th September).

http://www.airberlin.com/site/index....ng&ref2=lidlab

Buy your LIDL vouchers and fly to more than 25 destinations for just £ 19!

You can use the LIDL flight voucher on selected Air Berlin and NIKI flights that cost no more than £ 69, including fuel surcharge, taxes and charges, at the time of booking. This means YOU CAN SAVE UP TO £ 50 per flight per person!

For £ 19 you can fly between London-Stansted and Belfast, Manchester, Glasgow and Belfast or to many other destinations outside the UK, like Italy, Germany or Spain. You will find all the available special-offer routes and the terms and conditions applicable to those vouchers at airberlin.com/uk.

Flight voucher sales period: from 5.9.2006, 09:30 h (GMT) - while stocks last! Booking period: Until 3.10.2006. Travel period: 01.10.2006 to 31.03.2007 (date of last flight).

The flight voucher is only valid on routes within the travel periods marked with the LIDL symbol at airberlin.com/uk. Please note: Anyone purchasing a flight voucher online must be resident in the UK. The journey must begin or end in the UK. The routes are subject to change
Old Sep 4, 2006, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm going to move this to the other European FFP forum. Please continue discussion there.

Thanks!

bhatnasx
Mileage Run Moderator
Old Sep 5, 2006, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Woohoo!

I'll finally get to visit Helsinki (I've never been further South in Finland than Tampere before).

Two RETURN tickets booked for March at 38GBP each (would have cost 82GBP each without the offer).

Top Bonus Points AND a few vegetarian meals. Thankfully MrLapLap rather likes TXL - the transit point - and chicken.

Thanks for the link, Jetstreamer!

Last edited by LapLap; Sep 5, 2006 at 6:08 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.