Search

No more AF lounge in TXL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2017, 3:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
No more AF lounge in TXL

Sorry if mentioned in another thread, but thought it worthwhile making more obvious.

AF no longer admits airberlin customers at TXL (that said, there were at least two separate groups of airberlin passengers in the lounge while I was there, receiving very dedicated attention from some ground staff who accompanied them to their AB flights).

Ironically, the URL mentioned on the sign on the AF lounge door makes no mention of the "loss" of the AF lounge...
Attached Images  
Old Sep 11, 2017, 11:59 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK E+, LH Sen, Accor Plat, Base level: AF, AS, DL, Hilton, IHG
Similarly, Flying with AB today, I was politely turned away from the BA Lounge and told I could only use the AB lounge in Terminal C. I thought about pointing out the OneWorld rules, but didn't want to cause a scene. I was at least allowed to quickly grab a newspaper from the BA Lounge.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 12:18 pm

yes, AB's web site is still explicitly listing the TXL AF lounge.
https://www.airberlin.com/de/site/la......_lounge.php
I guess they have more relevant things to do right now than updating such details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.