AB moving to T7 at JFK?

Old Jul 13, 2017, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
AB moving to T7 at JFK?

I just received notification that my AB flight in October is departing from JFK T7, instead of T8.

Has that move been reported here previously?

T7 is BA's drab, un-renovated home at JFK, and is probably charging less rent than T8 --- ever since CX transferred the other way. For the past couple of decades, BA has every few years announced a major renovation of the terminal, but somehow has never actually gotten around to it....and it shows. Think TXL, but with even less ongoing maintenance.....
Old Jul 14, 2017, 8:07 am

Programs: Mattiott Lifetime Titanium Elite, LH SEN, IB Emerald, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jbalmuth
I just received notification that my AB flight in October is departing from JFK T7, instead of T8.

Has that move been reported here previously?
As Plat, the move from the renovated AA Flagship Lounge to BA Galleries First is just horrible...
Old Jul 14, 2017, 7:27 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Andie007
As Plat, the move from the renovated AA Flagship Lounge to BA Galleries First is just horrible...
This would really suck for OWS/OWE/J passengers.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 1:44 am

Programs: AC, A3*G AB-G
Originally Posted by jbalmuth
T7 is BA's drab, un-renovated home at JFK, and is probably charging less rent than T8 --- ever since CX transferred the other way. For the past couple of decades, BA has every few years announced a major renovation of the terminal, but somehow has never actually gotten around to it....and it shows. Think TXL, but with even less ongoing maintenance.....
Latest renovation plans announced just a few months ago:

https://airwaysmag.com/airlines/new-...fk-terminal-7/
Old Aug 8, 2017, 8:23 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
AB relocates to T7 effective 12SEP.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.