Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

How to book an award with a partner airline?

Old Jun 7, 2017, 5:52 am
LNA
Original Poster

Programs: AB TopBonus Gold, CCG

Hello,
I intend to book an award flight (intra-europe) with topbonus. Since I am quite new to the oneworld alliance, I have some questions. I want to book GVA-LHR-ARN with BA.

1. Is there anyway to book through internet? I have rarely been able to see flights with partner airlines.
2. If it is not possible to book through internet, is there any way to check availability(like the UA website works for Star Alliance awards) before I call to book my flight?
3. How much will the taxes and surcharges be (approx.)?

Best regards,
LNA
Old Jun 10, 2017, 9:55 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Yes, you can book BA award tickets on the Topbonus site. But only flights in economy class. Business class on partner airlines must be booked by telephone.

You can check availability on the BA site, need to sign up the BAEC.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 7:39 am

For an BA flight best check on AA.
The availabilty shown on AA for BA is usually identical to what you can book with TB.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.