AB DUS-SFO Schedule Changes

Subscribe
Received an email this morning to say that my flight in early June from Dusseldorf to San Francisco has incurred a time change. Previously due to depart at around 11AM, new departure time is 3:30 PM. Any reason for hangers?
Aeroground is not delivering a good service, since AB cancelled the contract with Wisag last month.
I'm booked on an Avios award SFO-DUS on May 12, and thought the flight had been cancelled as I saw it completed zeroed out (didn't receive any email). I also see that the SFO-TXL flight is zeroed out on that day. Is there any particular reason they are not selling seats on those flights, or why is there unusually high demand?
Quote: I'm booked on an Avios award SFO-DUS on May 12, and thought the flight had been cancelled as I saw it completed zeroed out (didn't receive any email). I also see that the SFO-TXL flight is zeroed out on that day. Is there any particular reason they are not selling seats on those flights, or why is there unusually high demand?
See here : http://www.fvw.com/berlin-tegel-air-...3/171603/11245. Contact them asap so they will reroute you via Düsseldorf or put you on another airline.
I see, the DUS flight is probably sold out because everyone on the TXL flight got booked to DUS.