Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AirBerlin routes to Rimini

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:13 am
Original Poster

AirBerlin routes to Rimini

Does anybody know what happened to the AirBerlin summer routes to Rimini?
In previous years they were already on sale by now. Seems strange that routes from 5 German cities + Zurich have been dropped like that without any announcements.

I've found an article talking about AirBerlin dropping all flights to Alicante, so fearing the worst...
Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:55 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
AFAIK Air Berlin goes through some heavy restructuring and is closing down subsidiaries and leasing parts of their fleet to the LH group. It cut down leisures routes as well.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 8:04 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please continue to follow this thread in the Air Berlin Forum
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Jan 24, 2017, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WorldLux
AFAIK Air Berlin goes through some heavy restructuring and is closing down subsidiaries and leasing parts of their fleet to the LH group. It cut down leisures routes as well.
Thank you WorldLux! I found the following announcement from two weeks ago with the list of routes dropped: http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/ne...ctured-network
Rimini is not on the list so fingers crossed they might just be late publishing the summer routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.