I can't log in to my TB account

Old Dec 7, 2016, 9:55 am
Original Poster

I can't log in to my TB account

Hi,

I've been trying since yesterday to log in to my TB account and can't do it. I tried on three different browsers and result is always the same. Once I put my username and password and press "log in", the "small" account page in red upper corner appears as usually but without my name and without amount of miles. There're only following links:

Your quick access:

My Comfort Log-in »

My Profile »

My bookings »

Change password »

airberlin newsletter »

When I try to enter any of these links, I'm transferred to another site requesting username and password.

Do you have access to your account?
Old Dec 7, 2016, 12:18 pm

Programs: LH SEN, AB Gold
Samw

Same here....

Originally Posted by tropikey
Hi,

I've been trying since yesterday to log in to my TB account and can't do it. I tried on three different browsers and result is always the same. Once I put my username and password and press "log in", the "small" account page in red upper corner appears as usually but without my name and without amount of miles. There're only following links:

Your quick access:

My Comfort Log-in »

My Profile »

My bookings »

Change password »

airberlin newsletter »

When I try to enter any of these links, I'm transferred to another site requesting username and password.

Do you have access to your account?

Last edited by plett; Dec 7, 2016 at 12:19 pm Reason: Typo
Old Dec 7, 2016, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

I've just found out on AB's facebook that there's a lot of people complaining about it...
Old Dec 7, 2016, 12:39 pm

Programs: LH SEN, UA 1K, A3*G, AR Platino, BA Gold
They tried to Update their Software but failed. They said, the website will run again by the weekend (they said the same thing with their app, into which you can't log in for the past 2-3 months... ).

Currently you cannot book any award flights, nor can the help desk access your account.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:07 pm

Programs: DL Platinum (ST+), JL JGC (ows), NH SFC (*AG)
Originally Posted by 330
They tried to Update their Software but failed. They said, the website will run again by the weekend (they said the same thing with their app, into which you can't log in for the past 2-3 months... ).

Currently you cannot book any award flights, nor can the help desk access your account.
Same issue here. I just reached platinum but won't be able to show any proof and so can't use first class oneworld lounges today
Old Dec 7, 2016, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes, everything is messed up and seems to be remaining that way. I've always found TopBonus IT really dodgy, so no great surprise.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 12:09 am

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Concerto
Yes, everything is messed up and seems to be remaining that way. I've always found TopBonus IT really dodgy, so no great surprise.
Same. It's not the best program for using miles, but it's stupid easy to get to Platinum status. But now I'm wondering why I even bothered, since I can't use any of the perks at the moment.

It's a shame, too. airberlin has some issues, but if they could get their act together, they might have a chance at becoming profitable. And wasn't topbonus bought by Etihad anyway? How is Etihad not able to make things work?
Old Dec 8, 2016, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by weetanuki
How is Etihad not able to make things work?
Have you ever experienced the handling of irrops with Etihad? That should answer all your questions.

Logging in is possible currently. Some miles that had already posted are missing again, I guess I'll have to claim them next week, when everything is hopefully back to normal.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 4:20 am

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by ZKOKA
Have you ever experienced the handling of irrops with Etihad? That should answer all your questions.

Logging in is possible currently. Some miles that had already posted are missing again, I guess I'll have to claim them next week, when everything is hopefully back to normal.
No, I've not. Every flight I've had with Etihad has been, like, half full, so there's never been any IRROPS. How does it go down?

Yea, I was able to log back in, as well, and same about missing miles.

BTW, does anyone know if topbonus status miles over 100,000 for platinum rollover? I gained about 13,000 over 100,000 following my last trip, and that's what it's showing as rollover status miles (kinda like on DL) on my profile, I think...
Attached Images  
Old Dec 8, 2016, 8:24 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Same. It's not the best program for using miles, but it's stupid easy to get to Platinum status.
What makes it so easy to get Platinum?
Old Dec 8, 2016, 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by keitherson
Well, if you are Gold, you get 1.5x the redeemable and status miles on all airberlin and Etihad flights, and they have sent me multiple offers just this year for double status miles. When I hit about 80,000 status miles, I got an email saying, "You're so close to Platinum, so how about double status miles on your next trip on airberlin to help you".
Old Dec 9, 2016, 2:04 am

Originally Posted by keitherson
Especially the earnings for long-haul C (175-250%) and short-haul Y (100% with 1000 minimum) and the nice 50% and 75% bonus for Gold and Platinum respectively make it rather easy, depending on your travel pattern. I am confident that many Platinums earn their status solely within Europe (e.g. 23 return trips in Y flex or 34 in Y classic; both includes 50% Gold bonus).
Old Dec 9, 2016, 11:12 am

Programs: BA Avios, UA MP, AA, Choice, Club Carlson
Yeah, I just keep getting the message:

Adjustments of the topbonus website for the U.S. market

Thank you for visiting the topbonus website. Due to major adjustments, the topbonus website is currently inaccessible from the United States.
Old Dec 10, 2016, 5:38 pm

Unhappy

Originally Posted by mrkymark
Yeah, I just keep getting the message:

Adjustments of the topbonus website for the U.S. market

Thank you for visiting the topbonus website. Due to major adjustments, the topbonus website is currently inaccessible from the United States.
They just can't seem to get it worked out, can they...
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:20 pm

Programs: BA Avios, UA MP, AA, Choice, Club Carlson
Consequence

They just can't seem to get it worked out, can they...
So one of the direct consequences of this is that when I enter my TopBonus number in an AA reservation it says "invalid" number.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.