Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Renewing topbonus status match airBerlin

Old Sep 17, 2016, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

I did a status match with airBerlin to get gold last year and now that my status is expiring and I haven't achieved the threshold to renew to gold but the status on my other airline is still gold.

Is it possible to rematch the gold status or should I create a new account and do a status match?
Old Sep 18, 2016, 4:20 am

Unless you have a new passport and name it ain't going to work
Old Sep 18, 2016, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by Bistiman
I did a status match with airBerlin to get gold last year and now that my status is expiring and I haven't achieved the threshold to renew to gold but the status on my other airline is still gold.

Is it possible to rematch the gold status or should I create a new account and do a status match?
I doubt, but crazy things happen sometimes.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:31 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Easy lifetime oneworld sapphire status! How could Airberlin ever find out?

Last edited by keitherson; Sep 24, 2016 at 2:30 am
Old Sep 23, 2016, 5:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Most airlines (and hotels) only status match you once to any given tier. Assume AB would do the same.
Old Sep 24, 2016, 10:33 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
talking about the lifetime sapphire (not necessarily easy) what are the options to get it?
Old Sep 29, 2016, 1:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Perhaps fly?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.