Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Airberlin to increase US flights for summer 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2016, 1:02 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond

New 5X-weekly Dusseldorf-Orlando services will start from May 6, 2017. In addition, 4X-weekly flights from Dusseldorf to Boston Logan become daily and 5X-weekly Dusseldorf to San Francisco flights will be upgraded to daily services next summer. The total number of weekly flights from Dusseldorf to the US will rise 24% compared to summer 2016.

From airberlin’s Berlin Tegel hub, the number of weekly US flights will increase 93% in 2017. New flights from the German capital are 4X-weekly to San Francisco and 3X-weekly to Los Angeles, from the beginning of May. Berlin-New York JFK will increase by three additional frequencies up to 10 flights per week.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 2:16 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Good to hear. I'm still a little bit disappointed that they dropped DFW.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 3:48 pm

Programs: Chase, United
Will the LAX <> TXL flights be in an A330? Are their financial difficulties reason to avoid planning around them?
Old Aug 8, 2016, 1:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
I'm so glad LAX-TXL is finally coming back!!! It makes it so much easier going to Poland. Since all of AB's flight to/from WAW and KRK are out of TXL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.