Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Can several airlines be combined when redeeming?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2016, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

I wonder if ABTB allows to combine two airlines in one award ticket like CMB-(UL)-DOH-(QR)CPH. And are they charging the normal thru-ticket award value (in this case 70k in C) or some add-on of values? Do the agents book such a combination if you ask or is it a challenge to convince them? Thanks.
Old Jul 29, 2016, 3:18 pm

Programs: BA,Amex,Hilton,Hyatt,SPG
Originally Posted by Donegal
I wonder if ABTB allows to combine two airlines in one award ticket like CMB-(UL)-DOH-(QR)CPH. And are they charging the normal thru-ticket award value (in this case 70k in C) or some add-on of values? Do the agents book such a combination if you ask or is it a challenge to convince them? Thanks.
With Topbonus it´s only possible to let issue an award ticket with two Oneworld airlines if one of them is Air Berlin! No other combinations possible or allowed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.