Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Looooong delay in crediting miles to Topbonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2016, 10:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Air Berlin Gold, Etihad Silver (bad move)

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone else finds it takes rather a long time for miles to appear on their topbonus account?

I'm waiting a month now for EY miles to show. I have already filled in the online forum, but wondering is this the norm for topbonus.

All the best
IF
Old Jul 25, 2016, 12:37 pm

Miles from EY flights hadn't posted for weeks here either. I then completed the online form and they showed up within 30 minutes. More recently, it took several days for AB segments to post, while normally they'd post within hours of the flight in question.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Air Berlin Gold, Etihad Silver (bad move)
Originally Posted by ZKOKA
Miles from EY flights hadn't posted for weeks here either. I then completed the online form and they showed up within 30 minutes. More recently, it took several days for AB segments to post, while normally they'd post within hours of the flight in question.
I'm not sure what to do as I entered the flights on the retro claim form two weeks ago. The website is telling me they are already submitted. I need to make sure they credit but not too keen to have to micromanage my topbonus account each time I fly.

There also doesn't seem to be a way call to check what's happening.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 5:04 am

Just drop the Gold Service Center a line and they'll sort it out. Done that before.
Old Aug 14, 2016, 11:55 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
My miles for QR flights (sold as S7) were not posted after 6 weeks after a manual claim despite email to Goldservice. After that i manually claimed these flights via BA program and got those posted in 1-2 weeks after. A bit weird how things work in Topbonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.