Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Confirmation

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2016, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Seat Confirmation

Hi all,

I just booked my first flight on AB. I purchased XL seats, but I cannot actually see any seat confirmation information on manage my booking. I see the seats are confirmed through rj.com, but AB also hasn't charged my credit card for the seats as well. I've read the forums and saw some people have had their seat confirmations taken away. Does anyone know where to see your seat confirmations on AB.com or if they normally take a long time to charge your credit card? Thanks!
Old Apr 30, 2016, 10:23 pm

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
I booked directly on the AB website a couple of weeks ago. I received a message at some point stating that I would not be able to view my booking until 24 hours had passed.

This proved to be correct and after the 24 hours passed, I was able to view my seats.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by xichang08
I booked directly on the AB website a couple of weeks ago. I received a message at some point stating that I would not be able to view my booking until 24 hours had passed.

This proved to be correct and after the 24 hours passed, I was able to view my seats.
Thanks for the confirmation. Did it also take a couple of days to see the charge on your credit card? Every other airline has always at least charged the card immediately and I'd see the pending charge.
Old May 1, 2016, 6:36 am

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
I do recall the credit card charge showing up fairly quick.
Old May 1, 2016, 11:57 am
Original Poster

It took just a bit less than 24 hours but I did get the receipt and the seat confirmation email. However, I still don't see any confirmation of seats on the actual site, but at least I have a paper trail. Thanks!
Old May 3, 2016, 5:01 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
If rj.com still shows the seat you are all set. They cancel unpaid seats within a couple of hours. If it is still assigned it means transaction is processed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.