Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Phone no. to English speakig Top Bonus call center?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2016, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I've been trying for couple of days to connect with English speaking agent of Top Bonus but with no success. I speak German but definitely not fluently enough to discuss with TB agent complicated matters regarding my potential award flight. The phone no. I've been using is 0049 3034343433.

Do you know any number for calls from outside of Germany, where I could speak with English speaking agent?
Old Apr 6, 2016, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Ring that number. You can speak English.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Well, I'm not so sure about it as almost everytime I ask the agent if we may talk in English, I get an answer that only conversation in German is possible. In fact, they even don't offer to connect me to English speaking agent. I can live with it but it would be much more comfortable for me if I was able to speak English.
I remember that previously, each time I rung that number, once I connected with TB, "machine" voice suggested to press certain digit on my phone in order to get to English speaking agent. At present I don't receive such choice.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 7:33 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E75, WS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, GHA Plat, UA Silver, SQ Silver
There is no way to contact TB English care. Their UK contact number is non existent and TB have confirmed me that they don't offer English hotline for TopBonus. You can email them at [email protected] / [email protected]
Old Apr 15, 2016, 2:02 pm

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
ridiculous ....
Old Apr 25, 2016, 6:53 am

I was looking for the same thing... :/
Will try via email.

Thanks
Old Apr 25, 2016, 9:24 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Did you call this number for USA? 917 2613165

I just called and someone greeted me in English.
Old May 20, 2016, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Jma12
Did you call this number for USA? 917 2613165

I just called and someone greeted me in English.
Perfect Thank you very much for your help.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Is there any way to reach the TopBonus service center in English? I called the US number first (917-261-3165), and whoever answered said he was not TopBonus and wasn't able to do what I needed, telling me to call +49 180 6343 333 to talk to a TopBonus rep. He said not to hit the key for English, but to hit the key for German, and that the German agents would be able to speak English to me. Tried it... got an agent speaking German with zero understanding of English. Tried again and followed the menu prompts for English this time... still ended up with a German-speaking agent who spoke just enough English to tell me she didn't understand English, and to call back and press 1 - 2 - 1 in the menus to reach somebody who spoke English. Tried that, pressing 1 and then 2 not understanding the German prompts (no opportunity to hit a 3rd key), and then got put through to a German speaker once more...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.