Get your status matched on oneworld with air berlin

Subscribe
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere already...

http://www.ausbt.com.au/free-airberl...e-status-match

They matched my A3 *A gold status yesterday, no questions asked. I still haven't got my A3 card, but a screenshot of the card from A3's app worked fine.
Any info on when that offer is expiring? Couldnt find it in the post or on ABs website. Thanks
Quote:
They matched my A3 *A gold status yesterday, no questions asked. I still haven't got my A3 card, but a screenshot of the card from A3's app worked fine.
Did the exact same thing, sent an email with screenshot on Saturday got confirmation 20 minutes ago!
Sent status match request in March 20 and received match confirmation March 23. Online account reflects AB Gold.

Used A3*G to match.
Success story here as well with my A3 Gold.
Sent status match request on March 24th, and two days later I got confirmation that my AB Gold has been approved.
AB efficiency in dealing with this matter makes me want to fly more with them...
Mine took 30 minutes - must be some kind of record

Btw, if anyone is thinking about doing it but hasn't done so yet - I would do it ASAP. It wouldn't surprise me if they pull it pretty quickly after realising they have matched half of Flyertalk
I finally bit the bullet and matched mine. I didn't wanna do it quite yet cuz i don't have that much use for it this year. but I was afraid it woudl go away!
Quote: I finally bit the bullet and matched mine. I didn't wanna do it quite yet cuz i don't have that much use for it this year. but I was afraid it woudl go away!
Same here, just requested a match to VS Gold. Have BA Silver until September so don't really need it until then, but didn't want to risk this disappearing if I waited until the summer.
did they send you a response back to confirm your upgrade?

I guess I only sent it in yesterday, but I wasn't sure how I would eventually find out.
The email response from AB confirms the match. It showed online immediately.
Got status matched too!

Any strategy for the best way to keep status for next year?
Although there's already a thread on this...

I emailed them last week, asked for AB Platinum from my CA Platinum, but they didn't reply. Figured they ignored my request. Anyways, I still didn't get a reply, but they did upgrade me to AB Gold.
Just requested status match from TK Gold, will let you know what happens.
Got my match from VS gold confirmed within 24 hours. Great service ^
Quote: Just requested status match from TK Gold, will let you know what happens.
I was just matched to Gold, took few days but it was also Easter break