Baggage allowance - help please

Old Mar 18, 2015, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat - some level of status in IHG, Marriot & HIlton

We had difculties with carry on bags on our way over here and ended up working through it. we are getting ready to pack for our trip home and I have searched many places and am struggling to get a definite answer.

We are flying 4 people in economy on AA award tickets. First two legs on airberlin and last two on American. Lin-DUS-jfk (23.5 hour layover in jfk)-dfw-xna

Questions are to what our limits are for carryon and checked bags. Is there cost to check? (I am gold on American). Can we check all the way to Xna or just jfk on airberlin?

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 7:50 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond

AA eticket email should have listed your baggage allowance.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 8:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
OP - Your baggage allowance is specified on the e-ticket receipt provided by AA at the time your tickets were confirmed. Whatever your allowance was for the marketing carrier of LIN-DUS, should remain the same for all other segments of the same ticket.

Hand baggage varies by operating carrier. The information will be on the website of each carrier.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.