Wiki Posts
Search

AB Full Flex booking with Rail&Fly

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2014, 5:58 am
Original Poster

AB Full Flex booking with Rail&Fly

Hi all,

I booked a trip with Air Berlin couple of weeks back. Both tickets are full flex. It is an open jaw, starting in DUS, returning to TXL. I also booked Rail&Fly to go with it.

Now, I'll have to change the dates and destination so will need to cancel. What will happen to Rail&Fly? Will I be refunded for that as well? Or is that money lost?

Thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2014, 11:33 am
Suspended

Cool

Originally Posted by MarioRossi
Hi all,

I booked a trip with Air Berlin couple of weeks back. Both tickets are full flex. It is an open jaw, starting in DUS, returning to TXL. I also booked Rail&Fly to go with it.

Now, I'll have to change the dates and destination so will need to cancel. What will happen to Rail&Fly? Will I be refunded for that as well? Or is that money lost?

Thanks!
Why don`t you call AB and let us know what will happen in such case...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.