Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Connection Time : Eithad - Airberlin (codeshare) at Frankfurt

Old Sep 21, 2014, 5:54 am
Original Poster

Hi there,

My Etihad Abu Dhabi-Frankfurt flight arrives at 1340. My next flight, Airberlin Frankfurt-Berlin leaves at 1515.

Will I have enough time for the transit since I will be going through immigration. Will I need to check in with Airberlin?

Just worried that the transit time might be too short.

Thanks!
Old Sep 21, 2014, 9:04 am
gkl

Programs: FB Ulti, QR-Gold (OWS), TK *Gold, Bonvoy Ambassadort Elite, GHA Titanium, Accor Platinum
if you bought the flights on one ticket, you will be fine. you will get boarding passes in AUH, also the transfer time looks sufficient to me given a more or less on time arrival. Should your incoming flight be much delayed, you will be rebooked to the evening flight to Berlin.

If you bought two seperate tickets, I would not risk this connection.
Old Sep 22, 2014, 4:40 am

Programs: Topbonus, Miles&Bonus, Miles&Less
Originally Posted by gkl
if you bought the flights on one ticket, you will be fine. you will get boarding passes in AUH, also the transfer time looks sufficient to me given a more or less on time arrival. Should your incoming flight be much delayed, you will be rebooked to the evening flight to Berlin.

If you bought two seperate tickets, I would not risk this connection.
100% same opinion here.

-If the AUH-FRA flight is not significantly delayed, connection time is generous.
-If the AUH-FRA flight is significantly delayed, you will get rebooked at no cost to the evening flight, under the condition of having a single AUH-TXL booking.
-If you bought two separate tickets, do not risk this connection.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.