Wiki Posts
Search

XL seats on AB/EY flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2014, 3:10 am
Original Poster

XL seats on AB/EY flights

hi everyone,

I plan to buy tickets for flight GDN-TXL-AUH-MLE, where legs GDN-TXL and TXL-AUH are operated by AB, while AUH-MLE by EY (the flight is under AB numer).
As C class for this flight is much too expensive for me, I plan to reserve XL seats and need some advice, i.e.:

1) does AB offer XL seats for the flights operated by EY? Seatguru doesn't show such type of seats for AUH-MLE flight (AB 4056), although rows 15 and 33 offer extra legroom. From the other hand, expertflyer shows row 15 as regular seats but row 33 (A, C, H, K) is indicated as "paid and premium";

2) does the charge for reservation of XL seat (69,99 EUR as far as I remember) cover the whole one way flight or only the legs operated by AB?

Best regards, Bartek
Old Jul 13, 2014, 11:55 am

Thumbs down AB extended seat ripoff

I bought extended seats on AirBerlin, they cancelled the seats without telling me, and a year later, they still have not reimbursed me although I contacted them over a dozen times. I find it hard to believe they haven't done this to others. Also, AirBerlin's idea of extended seats are bulkhead and the window seats don't have enough legroom to extend your legs at all!
Old Jul 14, 2014, 10:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: PC Plat, HH Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold
Dont buy it is not worth it, flight will not be full just wait until boarding complete and pick empty row, youcan choose your seat at qatar for free

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.