Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Where to search for AB flights for Avios use?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2014, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Where s he best place to search for reward availability for AB flights using avios? I am assuming ba.com isn't it.

Thanks
Old Mar 11, 2014, 2:12 pm
gkl

Programs: FB Ulti, QR-Gold (OWS), TK *Gold, Bonvoy Ambassadort Elite, GHA Titanium, Accor Platinum
Wouldn´t it be best to check in the Topbonus Account? At least in the other way round it worked good for me to find BA-availability for my Topbonus miles.

Give me dates and I can check for you.
Old Mar 11, 2014, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

good idea gkl. So simple yet it didn't cross my mind. I signed up for it but thanks for the offer.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 12:23 am

Programs: LH/BA/DL
Originally Posted by Domat
... I am assuming ba.com isn't it.
Why? I would suggest that logging into your BA account and searching online is exactly the right way to do it. Also, you will obviously have to book your ticket with BA (online or on the phone). Good luck!
Old Mar 12, 2014, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Greg45
Why? I would suggest that logging into your BA account and searching online is exactly the right way to do it. Also, you will obviously have to book your ticket with BA (online or on the phone). Good luck!
I have heard that BA likes to pimp it's flights and doesn't show partner flights if they have flights going the same place at the time. Not sure if that is the case with AB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.