Community
Wiki Posts
Search

airberlin sucks

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2015, 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by Calchas
How much input do AB have into the design of BER?
Well, I don't know how much input they had, but the building is pretty much finished as far as its general structure goes. From what I understand AB and the other OW carriers will get their own "pier".

Curiously, the former AB chairman is now the chairman of the airport corporation. Intriguingly in his capacity as AB chairman he initiated a lawsuit against the airport because of the delays...once he became chairman of the airport corporation that lawsuit was dropped.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 7:50 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
once he became chairman of the airport corporation that lawsuit was dropped.
Are you sure?
I have heard that AB and the airport authority have settled.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by warakorn
Are you sure?
I have heard that AB and the airport authority have settled.
The lawsuit was dropped because they had arrived at an extra-judicial agreement. So in a way they both settled and dropped the lawsuit.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 4:40 pm

Air Berlin Totally Sucks

AB changed my return flight DATE and never notified me. Then changed the connecting flight on the revised itin. to the wrong date. Then canceled all of my seat assignments. Then downgraded me to coach on one leg on AA. (I had a full fare biz tix) This airline needs to go bankrupt. Also, people on phone were completely unhelpful and said that supervisors only spoke German. I
HATE this airline and advise to ride bike to your destination rather than fly it!
Old Jul 5, 2015, 1:38 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
airberlin sucks

FYI - had 4 segments in past 90 days departing EU. U.S. airline compliant carryon was being challenged due to size and/or weight by staff at the BP scanner.

Had to plea being OWS and/or I have no checked baggage in order for them to let me keep it in the cabin.

Definitely cracking down harder than 2 years ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.