Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Oneworld - Why can't I book EDI-DUS-SKP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2012, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BAEC Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, SPG Gold

Looking to travel to Macedonia using my Avios but the BAEC are not able to offer me Edinburgh to Skopje via Dusseldorf.

Does anyone know why this would be the case as I would have assumed that upon joining OneWorld all routes would become available?

Many thanks

Moore
Old Jul 12, 2012, 3:42 am

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
OneWorld dont fly EDI-DUS

DUS-SKP on AB is Once a week at 6am

You would have to fly EDI-LHR-DUS overnight for DUS-SKP

It can be done by one of those inventions of your countryman Mr Bell.

The good news HI DUS Airport is on this month Priority Points Breakers.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 3:45 am

Programs: OW Emerald
Three potential reasons. (1) the flight is only scheduled through the end of October 2012 and you are looking at dates after that; (2) the flight departs at 05:50, so you will need to take an overnight stop in DUS and the BA web site fails to show such options; (3) there is only one flight per week and there is simply no award seat availability.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 4:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BAEC Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by UncleDude
OneWorld dont fly EDI-DUS

DUS-SKP on AB is Once a week at 6am

You would have to fly EDI-LHR-DUS overnight for DUS-SKP

It can be done by one of those inventions of your countryman Mr Bell.

The good news HI DUS Airport is on this month Priority Points Breakers.
Thanks. On the Air Berlin route map it shows a direct flight from EDI-DUS but not on the OneWorld map. Very strange.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.