Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Best way to find air berlin flights I can book with AAdvantage miles?

Old Mar 14, 2012, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Gold, Starwood. Previously AA Gold and United Premier Gold, and OnePass

I read on a blog (in a somewhat old post) that all Saver fares on air berlin could be booked now through Aadvantage. I called Aadvantage desk to try and book some flights that I found from JFK->BER on the top bonus search engine, but the woman couldn't find them. It was extremely frustrating.

Is there any suggestions on other ways to search for these fares, and any tips on finding good availability on this airline?
Old Mar 20, 2012, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by InfoMofo
I read on a blog (in a somewhat old post) that all Saver fares on air berlin could be booked now through Aadvantage. I called Aadvantage desk to try and book some flights that I found from JFK->BER on the top bonus search engine, but the woman couldn't find them. It was extremely frustrating.

Is there any suggestions on other ways to search for these fares, and any tips on finding good availability on this airline?
I used the BA site to search for flights last week. BA and AA availability should be the same. Given, I was searching for MUC-TXL last minute, so "SEARCH PARTNERS" was immediately offered.

Make sure you use that option. It might be difficult if you search a route that BA serves. Of course, you need an Avios account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.