Status Points and Tiers

Old Jul 2, 2009, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold
Status Points and Tiers

How long do Status Points last for? I am coming towards the end of my Tier Anniversary (28/7/09) and have accumulated 291 Status Points. My first accrued Status Points wasn't until the 30/11/08. Will these points expire on my Tier Anniversary date or after a 12 month period from when they were earned?

Cheers!
Old Jul 2, 2009, 7:50 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Resets on your anniversary* for the purpose of retaining status. Lasts for 12 months for the purpose of increasing to a higher level of status.

* note the status earning period does not end the same date as your status validity, there is an offset of about 1 month (earning having earlier end date).
Old Jul 2, 2009, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Resets on your anniversary* for the purpose of retaining status. Lasts for 12 months for the purpose of increasing to a higher level of status.

* note the status earning period does not end the same date as your status validity, there is an offset of about 1 month (earning having earlier end date).
Thanks KF, that's the good news I wanted! ^

Currently Jade, but due to hit Silver in September with my trip to the UK.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.