Search

Elite partner

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2018, 12:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Nz*G
Elite partner

Hi all

can anyone please enlighten me on the timeframe for elite partner to become valid?

i have nominated my elite partner today and she flies on Friday (48hrs time) so will she get longe access etc?

also, she is a velocity member, when she books with VA with the TT VA alliance will elite partner allow her anything ?

Cheers
Old Jan 31, 2018, 12:40 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Unlikely
Old Jan 31, 2018, 1:17 am

• You can get lounge access when flying Virgin Australia between New Zealand and Australia (source).
  • They will need to carry and present their Elite Partner card when travelling (source).
I'm more surprised by the latter to hear that it would not be driven by the Airpoints number inserted into the booking. You may be able to call Air NZ to clarify this but I would caution you that they can be wishy-washy on answers sometimes and come go-time at the airport she may get a different answer at the lounge trying to get in. All the best and let us know how she gets on.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 1:33 am

Programs: DL Plat, NZ Elite, QF Plat
Just call NZ and get them to process her Elite Partner manually. It gets processed automatically once a week I believe. Can't remember what day it is though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.