Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2017, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by Top of climb
At least Summer of Safety is gone.
Could not agree more!
Old Jul 12, 2017, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by gratn
It seems I'm the only fan of MIB...😜
I quite enjoyed MiB, but it appears you and I are in the minority! I couldn't stand the surfing one, but mainly because the whistling in the soundtrack had this amazing ability to get into my head and drive me mental for the rest of the day.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 4:48 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Originally Posted by Nathan Catton
Do Air NZ flight attendants even know what manual is?
Had practical run yesterday on A320, today had a prop flight. Hoping to get the video on the 777 soon. You tube just isn't the same.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 1:41 am

Programs: NZ *E, QF Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, PanPacific Platinum
I saw this today...I'm not a fan.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 1:48 am

Programs: NZ*E, One World
New video sucks, can't believe it got past the mark to actually show some safety to be honest. Am no nerd but felt it was the worst by far in getting actual safety points across....
Old Jul 13, 2017, 2:33 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
The problem is us poor customers who are subjected to watching this are collateral damage as we're not the intended target.

The bigger picture is one of targeting global audiences and attracting them to New Zealand. Most NZers still don't realise how big LOTR is and how many people still want to visit NZ because of this.

The video going viral, being watched online and this resulting in visitors to NZ is the ultimate goal. It's just unfortunate those of us who fly regularly have to suck it up for the good of the country.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.