Wiki Posts
Search

UK & Europe Sale on Now

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2017, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*G
Originally Posted by NZbutterfly

Agree - go with Aircraft type for best Y seat selection although if they have an A320 on a route it probably isn't that long a flight eg 5hrs. The 787's don't have the best reputation but I flew 10hrs? on EY in Y and had no problems with it, Seat guru had it at the same pitch etc as NZ Y which confused me a bit as I thought NZ felt a bit squeezy. Have since learned other things about seat guru.

I'm happy just using my ipod headphones. If you're really into your movies and music then it's probably worthwhile having a good hunt for headphones that work for you if you haven't already. Granted nothing will be 100%.
Great advice. thanks.

All the reviews on the 787 Economy service are awful.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*G
Update on this.. Managed to get combination booking on LH $1850 return to FRA.

LH ticketed entire journey to FRA, but NZ operated to IAH. A380 from IAH to FRA.

LH & NZ combination ticket on return journey via PVG.

Unfortunately as dropped down to Silver I won't get Koru Access at AKL on departure as LH ticketed fare.

For the same carries but NZ ticketed, additional cost was $400!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.