Wiki Posts
Search

Extra flights for Adele

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2016, 11:30 am

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by BZNZ
Are the APD/SP earn rates good for domestic BP? :P
They aren't selling BP on these services - simply just letting Golds select these seats for $15-20 extra on top of there Seat/Seat+Bag fares.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 12:18 pm

Programs: NZ Koru, Accor Platinum
Just did a dummy booking.
BP seats available to Koru also for $20 on a Seat only fare
Old Dec 1, 2016, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by BZNZ
Are the APD/SP earn rates good for domestic BP? :P
Dummy booking shows the earn rates are the same, but who knows? It's just an "estimate" after all ^
Old Dec 2, 2016, 3:23 am

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Originally Posted by dadig
Please no one book JQ and complain
Interesting as a friend has told me today that their JQ flight from CHC to AKL tonight was cancelled. They managed to get the last seats on tomorrow morning's flight but all other flights full, Coldplay concert in AKL tomorrow night so I can imagine a lot of people may be pi$$ed at JQ in the papers tomorrow if they miss the concert.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 11:45 pm

Originally Posted by dadig
Please no one book JQ and complain
My Facebook feed has the obligatory "Jetstar ruined my night" post
Old Mar 24, 2017, 2:04 am

Programs: NZ*E, Accor Gold, PGR Black
Great flight on NZ1291 (AKL to CHC) this morning we were bused from Domestic gate 24 to across to the international apron where ZK-OKD was waiting. Departed on time - very smooth flight with the cruise at 40,000ft - at CHC we parked at the international terminal and walked through to the domestic terminal exit. nice change from the A320's
Old Mar 24, 2017, 6:45 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Originally Posted by Biz_Traveller
Great flight on NZ1291 (AKL to CHC) this morning we were bused from Domestic gate 24 to across to the international apron where ZK-OKD was waiting. Departed on time - very smooth flight with the cruise at 40,000ft - at CHC we parked at the international terminal and walked through to the domestic terminal exit. nice change from the A320's
Very cool way of dealing with the whole domestic flight but using international gates!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.