Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Connecting onto premium economy from regions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2016, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air NZ

I'm flying PMR-AKL-HNL later in the year on premium economy.

Does the baggage allowance (particularly the two carry on's) apply to the PMR-AKL leg?

AirNZ sites seems to reference connecting business tickets, but doesn't talk about PE.

All the same ticket/fare.

Thanks.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 3:46 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Yes.

If the itinerary is is booked all on one ticket and as a 'transit' then the AKL-HNL baggage allowance applies to PMR-AKL.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 6:45 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Just remember with carry-on space is very limited on the ATR/Q300 so less can be more of these
Old Sep 23, 2016, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air NZ
Cheers for the replies.

Yup, understand it's very small. I generally make sure my carryon's will fit under the seat on the ATRs to save dealing with everyone else with rather large bags...

My two items I need to carry are not large, (well under size/weight) but it's not possible to check them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.