Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer at IAH

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2016, 2:35 am
Original Poster

Transfer at IAH

Second time I have added this thread - hopefully in the correct place this time.
Is 1 hour 25 minutes enough time to transit from a flight from MSP - arrives IAH Terminal B 8.00pm, to Air New Zealand NZ29 final check 9.25pm? UA and AirNZ codeshare and luggage should be checked through from Minneapolis. It will be my first time through Houston and can't run too well. Have read some nightmare reports about transiting here. Also any idea of which gates AirNZ use for this flight? I have read about the Skytrain-sounds good but it's the time deplaning and getting to gates that bothers me as well.Thanks.
Old Aug 29, 2016, 2:46 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

I can see your original question posted in the UA forum was merged into an existing thread, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...al-iah-26.html

If you click on this link, it will take you straight to your original post, where you can find replies immediately below.

Prospero
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.