Wiki Posts
Search

airnzmyvoice quarterly draw

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2016, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*E
airnzmyvoice quarterly draw

just did one recently.. wondering why particular places are excluded? Say Rhode Island, Northern Ireland and Hong Kong?

Many thanks for completing myvoice. The answers you gave will help us make your next flight even better. If you’re a resident of New Zealand, Australia, USA (excluding Rhode Island), UK (excluding Northern Ireland), Canada, Japan, Singapore or China (excluding Hong Kong), your name will automatically go in the quarterly draw for 1000 Airpoints Dollars™. If you’re our winner and not an Airpoints™ member we’ll make you one, free of charge.

thanks
Old Aug 28, 2016, 6:21 pm

Programs: NZ , QF , MK
Originally Posted by mmonster
just did one recently.. wondering why particular places are excluded? Say Rhode Island, Northern Ireland and Hong Kong?

Many thanks for completing myvoice. The answers you gave will help us make your next flight even better. If you’re a resident of New Zealand, Australia, USA (excluding Rhode Island), UK (excluding Northern Ireland), Canada, Japan, Singapore or China (excluding Hong Kong), your name will automatically go in the quarterly draw for 1000 Airpoints Dollars™. If you’re our winner and not an Airpoints™ member we’ll make you one, free of charge.

thanks
I believe that in some jurisdictions this would be considered a 'lottery' as there is a prize. This may mean it would either be illegal in those jurisdictions, or would require a special licence.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 6:51 pm

Programs: NZ GOLD (*G), KLM FB S, QF S,
Has anyone actually heard of anyone winning one of these draws?
Old Sep 1, 2016, 8:28 pm

Programs: airpoints
I have found the same disconnect from Airnz. On a weekly basis they survey a group of customers in the Airnz Forum, when forum members ask a question Amelie Touroyan and Cspace refuse to reply.
If they ask a second time question their posts are deleted by Amelie Touroyan and Cspace.This survey known as the Forum has many questions being ask of Airnz going back months and they & Amelie Touroyan just refuse to ever answer.

Last edited by Paula52; Dec 22, 2016 at 2:27 am
Old Sep 1, 2016, 9:17 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by Paula52
I have found the same disconnect from Airnz. On a weekly basis they survey a group of customers in the Airnz Forum, when forum members ask a question Airnz refuses to reply.
If they ask a second time question their posts are deleted by Cspace.This survey known as the Forum has many questions being ask of Airnz going back months and they just refuse to ever answer.
I'd love to know how people are chosen for that forum. It seems Air NZ want it to exist, but far more constructive conversations happen on here.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 3:28 am

Programs: airpoints
Airnz Forum

Choosing the people for the Cspace Airnz Forum by Amelie Touroyan seems to be random with Airnz customers just approached by email. It seems to be made up of alot Gold & Gold Elite (looks 200 -300 active participants ) as they fly a lot .You are paid 10 airpoints a month. Mainly you need to contribute and do a couple of surveys a month.
The Forum is run by Cspace and Amelie Touroyan the problem with it is the disconnect from Airnz as they are not interested in any communication with the members of the Forum, there are a lot of people on it thinking it is a big waste of time because Airnz and Amelie Touroyan will not give feed back or answer questions ever.
I agree a lot more is gained from Flyertalk and more in-depth .
The comments on the Forum are mainly at the level of what did you think of the latest safety video.

Last edited by Paula52; Dec 22, 2016 at 2:25 am
Old Sep 2, 2016, 4:50 am
Ambassador: Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ Elite, EK Gold, Qatar Gold, Amex Plat, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by sbiddle
I'd love to know how people are chosen for that forum. It seems Air NZ want it to exist, but far more constructive conversations happen on here.
We tried to engage with Air NZ from a flyertalk perspective a few years ago with no success.

eightblack and myself had a conference call with two Air NZ representatives.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 2:10 pm

Programs: NZ *G
Forum

I'm a member of the Forum and agree it is frustrating that NZ doesn't engage. It seems to me to be a way for NZ to test marketing and strategy ideas rather than to engage about customer concerns. The promise of "payment" seems an illusion and people eventually stop contributing as the lack of feedback bites.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 3:11 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by gratn
I'm a member of the Forum and agree it is frustrating that NZ doesn't engage. It seems to me to be a way for NZ to test marketing and strategy ideas rather than to engage about customer concerns. The promise of "payment" seems an illusion and people eventually stop contributing as the lack of feedback bites.
Many companies have a fundamental detachment grasping with the that often what they think their customers want is not actually what their customers.

IMHO all of Air NZ's customer surveys are incredibly poorly done with badly written questions that tell them what they want to hear rather than actually finding out what the customer is after. It's a bit like giving people a multi choice question asking people whether they want a Lion Red or no beer at all and then exclaiming that everybody loves Lion Red.

Air NZ honestly think that customer satisfaction is at an all time high and every HVC loves them but it's very clear from the current Elite thread on here that there are very polarising views from people, and that not all is well. Yes it's only a small sample, but it's the views of those who are clearly passionate about the airline.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 8:29 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by WLG Base
We tried to engage with Air NZ from a flyertalk perspective a few years ago with no success.

eightblack and myself had a conference call with two Air NZ representatives.
I've also tried previously a few times about 10 years ago. There was interest in the social media team but not elsewhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.