Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Oneup still pending 48hrs prior to departure

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2014, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Anyone had to wait till the day before they fly to hear if their oneup was accepted? We fly on the 28th and called ANZ and they said its still pending, I was under the understanding they told you 3 days before. Now unsure if we pay the extra to get a emergency exit seat in economy or wait to hear. My bid was $500 for the leg Auk-LAX and LAX-LHR I applied with with a silver recognition upgrade.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 12:46 am

Programs: NZ Elite, KQ Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Choice Gold
Originally Posted by leahmac09
My bid was $500 for the leg Auk-LAX and LAX-LHR I applied with with a silver recognition upgrade.
Alakanuk Airport?
Old Nov 26, 2014, 12:02 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
It's was discussed on here a few months ago that the OneUp process for flights from AKL had changed and they were trialing accepting OneUp bids right up until the gate, presumably processing them after RUs and standby upgrades.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.