Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Online check in at NAN and lounge access

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2014, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*GE

Ok, so I always have about an hour's wait between my domestic flight and the NZ check in opening for my flight leaving Nadi. I've never used online checkin w/out bags internationally - I've only got a carry on.

Can I check in online and then head straight to the lounge before the check in counter opens for the flight so I can just get back into my work and avoid the hour of hanging around waiting for the counter to open and then the crazy long prem. check in line? No kiosks here...which is making me think the answer is probably 'no' as somebody is gonna want to see my p/port.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 6:34 pm

I show online checkin and a mobile boarding pass as acceptable in NAN. Your passport does have to be sited and verified but this is able to be done at the gate.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 8:37 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
You might want to check if the NAN Lounge will be open, I think it only opens 2hours before departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.