Wiki Posts
Search

Introductory Singapore Fares on Sale

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2014, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*G, TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels AdvantagePlus Platinum
Introductory Singapore Fares on Sale

For those interested, AirNZ's sale fares to promote their flights between AKL-SIN went live this morning on the Air NZ website.

Info:

Flights to Singapore on sale

You will be spoilt for choice in Singapore.
Put on your walking shoes and take in the views from Marina Bay Sands SkyPark then lunch at one of the pubs and restaurants along Clarke and Boat Quay. Buy a cheap dinner at one of the many hawker centres or blow the budget at the opulent restaurants at Marina Bay.

From $888

Economy, return per person ex Auckland
Destination: Singapore
Sale ends: 26 Sep 2014
Travel period: 15 Jan - 18 Feb & 1-27 Mar 2015
Old Sep 25, 2014, 4:23 am

Programs: AA, UA, QF, TK, EY, NZ
Also available on the SQ website. Interesting to note that the SQ fares are 100% accruable on UA.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 7:21 am

Just tried a few dates and fares on both sites are identical but booking on SQ site will save you credit card fee. Unless you want NZ operated service, there is absolutely no advantage to book on NZ site.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 12:52 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by roby
Just tried a few dates and fares on both sites are identical but booking on SQ site will save you credit card fee. Unless you want NZ operated service, there is absolutely no advantage to book on NZ site.
To get full NZ Benfits you need to be on an NZ Code Flight, even if its operated by SQ
Old Sep 25, 2014, 5:50 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Originally Posted by cavemanzk
To get full NZ Benfits you need to be on an NZ Code Flight, even if its operated by SQ
What benefits? I can only think of lounge access for Elite Partner and Koru members. Other than that, you will always be better off booking with SQ.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 6:12 pm

Programs: NZ*S plus various hotel programs
Originally Posted by Xiaotung
What benefits? I can only think of lounge access for Elite Partner and Koru members. Other than that, you will always be better off booking with SQ.
Will you get the same status points / Airpoint $ booking with SQ?
Old Sep 25, 2014, 6:19 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Originally Posted by Trumpkin
Will you get the same status points / Airpoint $ booking with SQ?
Yes. I understand even NZ coded SQ flights will be earned at partner rates with the lowest economy fares all ineligible to earn anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.