* redemption on NZ

Old Aug 22, 2014, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by Xiaotung
I don't think A3*G has much to do with the lounge overcrowding given most NZ fares don't even qualify for A3 accrual.

I think its mostly due to VA and all these other international airlines flying into AKL. For instance, China Southern and all these Skyteam members contract the NZ lounge.
CX also use NZ lounge in AKL.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 9:20 pm

Programs: NZ Gold Elite, AS, AC, QF
Interesting idea...but since my destination was Vienna I didn't want to add another 3 hours to what is already a 29 hour journey (exclusive of check-in at AKL).

Originally Posted by LyingFlat
Have you tried ex-CHC? I see in the SQ forum that SQ are using their newly refitted J (1-2-1) ex-CHC. Also plenty of award availability for *A partners.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 8:40 am

So, in conclusion, as economy trans-Tasman pax on US awards (MEL-AKL-APW, actually, our last US award for a while), will we get free baggage and no food, free baggage and free food, or free nothing?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
bag and food.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
bag and food.
Thanks for the info!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.